Centennial Building, located in the historic district of Montreal, near the Old Port. City Hall, the Hall of Justice, the Stock Exchange Tower, the Multimedia center, the convetion center, Customs and Excise Canada and many others…
Strategically located shared office spaces.
Rental plan tailored to your needs.
- Private offices both furnished and unfurnished.
- Terms of six months or more. Spaces from 100 to 250 square feet.
- Secured building (smart cards system, videosurveillance)
- Greeting of your visitors and reception of your mail.
- Conference rooms.
- IP phone system.
- Kitchen and coffee area.
Virtual offices / Meeting Room
Passing throught Montreal for a few days on a business trip or to offer staff a temporary work space, we provide offices for short periods.
- Office for the day or half day.
- IP phone system.
- A la carte conference room rental.
You can benefit from a postal address in the prestigious Old Montreal at the REZOMONT Busines Center.
A recognized address
- Reception and redirecting of your mail.
- Address + phone, you get phone numbers and voice mails that can be configured to transfer calls and voice messages, when and where you want.
- Just 600 meters from the PLACE D’ARMES metro station (6 minutes).
- Abundant parking nearby (monthly, daily, hourly or on the street).
- Nearby access to major highways.
- Close to train station(Commuter trains and main lines – Via-Rail & Amtrak).
- 20 km away from Montreal’s P-E. Trudreau Airport (18 minutes).
- Taxi stand within 300 meters (3 minutes).
- Efficent air conditioning and Heating systems.
- Daily cleaning.
- Access to two kichenettes equipped with coffee machines, filtred water dispenser refrigerators, microwaves.
- Many bistros, restaurants, caterers, hôtels and shofs close by.
- Access to building with magnetic cards, outside of regular business hours..
- Access to the business center by combination lock.
- Access your office by single key lock.
How to get there
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]